I am 68 years old now. I care about the West like it is my life, for it is. I am tired now and a bit pessimistic. HCN is my only solace. The reader who dislikes environmental reporting is a fool; he does not realize that you are merely writing the obituaries of the West. And the reader who thinks you are too political is a naive child. The current administration in D.C. and the wealthy, conservative, corporate lapdogs in the House and Senate are hell-bent on destroying the West for political power and personal, monetary gain.
Keep up the fine reporting and excellent writing. You folks do a fine and much-needed job.
- Angela Sondenaa on Why we need condors in eastern Oregon
- Tom Bleuer on Inauguration day in a county that flipped blue to red
- Steve Scearce on Inauguration day in a county that flipped blue to red
- Jonathan Thompson on Was the Bears Ears designation a victory?
- Randy Albright on Industrial solar shortcomings