I am 68 years old now. I care about the West like it is my life, for it is. I am tired now and a bit pessimistic. HCN is my only solace. The reader who dislikes environmental reporting is a fool; he does not realize that you are merely writing the obituaries of the West. And the reader who thinks you are too political is a naive child. The current administration in D.C. and the wealthy, conservative, corporate lapdogs in the House and Senate are hell-bent on destroying the West for political power and personal, monetary gain.
Keep up the fine reporting and excellent writing. You folks do a fine and much-needed job.
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands