I am 68 years old now. I care about the West like it is my life, for it is. I am tired now and a bit pessimistic. HCN is my only solace. The reader who dislikes environmental reporting is a fool; he does not realize that you are merely writing the obituaries of the West. And the reader who thinks you are too political is a naive child. The current administration in D.C. and the wealthy, conservative, corporate lapdogs in the House and Senate are hell-bent on destroying the West for political power and personal, monetary gain.
Keep up the fine reporting and excellent writing. You folks do a fine and much-needed job.
- Traci Amborn on Fracking is the big new gun
- Deb Dedon on Should the president of the Navajo Nation speak Navajo?
- Deb O'Neill on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Bill Williams on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Nathan Johnson on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation