I am 68 years old now. I care about the West like it is my life, for it is. I am tired now and a bit pessimistic. HCN is my only solace. The reader who dislikes environmental reporting is a fool; he does not realize that you are merely writing the obituaries of the West. And the reader who thinks you are too political is a naive child. The current administration in D.C. and the wealthy, conservative, corporate lapdogs in the House and Senate are hell-bent on destroying the West for political power and personal, monetary gain.
Keep up the fine reporting and excellent writing. You folks do a fine and much-needed job.
- Steve Snyder on Climate change looms large over Obama’s Yosemite visit
- Gus Dizerega on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Dale Lockwood on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Bob Wyman on Go ahead, control my guns
- Deanna Wulff on Climate change looms large over Obama’s Yosemite visit