In this Orwellian political environment, the straightforward, in-depth reporting by HCN provides an essential role to help ensure an informed voting public on resource issues. Please do not compromise your outstanding work in deference to those who would shoot the messenger for exposing facts they do not want to hear.
- Candace Oathout on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Stephen Hall on Rants from the Hill: Reno is a desert city with a river heart
- Kent Udell on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- The Taylors on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked