I lament the changes in your paper since that time, and especially in the past few years. Not too long ago, HCN was a thick publication that delved thoroughly into all angles of the very complex issues that face the West. My husband and I trusted HCN to educate us on these details. During the past couple of years, almost every issue we’ve received has elicited a sigh from one or both of us about the fact that the articles tend to be too brief and one-sided. We don’t want sensationalism and sound-bites; we want well-researched, objectively presented information.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation