The University of Colorado’s Natural Resources Law Center is sponsoring the "Groundwater in the West" conference, June 16-18 in Boulder, Colo. The event will focus on groundwater law, policy and management issues, and the keynote address will be presented by Robert Glennon, author of Water Follies: Groundwater Pumping and the Fate of America’s Fresh Waters.
Explore Yellowstone with the experts. The nonprofit Yellowstone Association Institute offers four- to nine-day backpacking courses focused on the wildlife, geology and history of Yellowstone National Park.
- Kate Schimel on Hope fades for Klamath River accords
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Steve McCarthy on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked