The University of Colorado’s Natural Resources Law Center is sponsoring the "Groundwater in the West" conference, June 16-18 in Boulder, Colo. The event will focus on groundwater law, policy and management issues, and the keynote address will be presented by Robert Glennon, author of Water Follies: Groundwater Pumping and the Fate of America’s Fresh Waters.
Explore Yellowstone with the experts. The nonprofit Yellowstone Association Institute offers four- to nine-day backpacking courses focused on the wildlife, geology and history of Yellowstone National Park.
- Traci Amborn on Fracking is the big new gun
- Deb Dedon on Should the president of the Navajo Nation speak Navajo?
- Deb O'Neill on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Bill Williams on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Nathan Johnson on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation