The University of Colorado’s Natural Resources Law Center is sponsoring the "Groundwater in the West" conference, June 16-18 in Boulder, Colo. The event will focus on groundwater law, policy and management issues, and the keynote address will be presented by Robert Glennon, author of Water Follies: Groundwater Pumping and the Fate of America’s Fresh Waters.
Explore Yellowstone with the experts. The nonprofit Yellowstone Association Institute offers four- to nine-day backpacking courses focused on the wildlife, geology and history of Yellowstone National Park.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust