May 10, 2004
The West’s environmentalist lawyers are manning the legal barricades, as the Bush administration stealthily attacks the nation’s bedrock environmental laws. Also in this issue: Arizona activists team up with Rep. Raul Grijalva to create a small-scale wilderness proposal for the Tumacacori Highlands.
- Jim Scarborough on Environmentalists on both sides of the border eye Canadian election
- Tony Chiaviello on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Steve Snyder on The Colorado River’s desalination plant is on its last legs
- Art Anderson on Can the pope bridge the climate divide?
- Art Anderson on Environmentalists on both sides of the border eye Canadian election