Concerned about the Platte? You have until June 2 to submit comment on how the Platte River’s flow through Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska should be adjusted for wildlife. For contact info, background, and the draft environmental impact statement, check out: www.platteriver.org
Head to Springdale, Utah, for the Zion Canyon Field Institute’s exciting spring events. Workshop topics include rock art, geology and photography.
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline
- Steve Snyder on Making a monument from scratch
- Deb Dedon on Rains bring incomplete drought relief to parts of Southwest
- Deb Dedon on American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline
- Bette Korber on The Los Angeles wetland wars