Concerned about the Platte? You have until June 2 to submit comment on how the Platte River’s flow through Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska should be adjusted for wildlife. For contact info, background, and the draft environmental impact statement, check out: www.platteriver.org
Head to Springdale, Utah, for the Zion Canyon Field Institute’s exciting spring events. Workshop topics include rock art, geology and photography.
- Todd McMahon on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.
- Thomas Arvensis on Snowpack is melting fast, despite April storms
- Larry Glickfeld on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts
- Jason Brustad on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.
- Robert Hooper on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts