Concerned about the Platte? You have until June 2 to submit comment on how the Platte River’s flow through Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska should be adjusted for wildlife. For contact info, background, and the draft environmental impact statement, check out: www.platteriver.org
Head to Springdale, Utah, for the Zion Canyon Field Institute’s exciting spring events. Workshop topics include rock art, geology and photography.
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?