Concerned about the Platte? You have until June 2 to submit comment on how the Platte River’s flow through Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska should be adjusted for wildlife. For contact info, background, and the draft environmental impact statement, check out: www.platteriver.org
Head to Springdale, Utah, for the Zion Canyon Field Institute’s exciting spring events. Workshop topics include rock art, geology and photography.
- Joan E. Miller on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Warren Anderson on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?