Concerned about the Platte? You have until June 2 to submit comment on how the Platte River’s flow through Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska should be adjusted for wildlife. For contact info, background, and the draft environmental impact statement, check out: www.platteriver.org
Head to Springdale, Utah, for the Zion Canyon Field Institute’s exciting spring events. Workshop topics include rock art, geology and photography.
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands