The fact that overpopulation’s looming threat to environmental health is worldwide should not deter us from facing the issue squarely in the United States, nor should accusations of racism shut down the conversation.
And no, Mr. Cox, overpopulation/immigration policy is not a "narrow interest." It affects electrical power consumption, animal welfare and environmental health.
If you want action, a national policy debate and visibility, by all means aim for a high-profile organization like the Sierra Club. Skittish politicians will only do so much.
Cleo S. Bennett
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep