The Upper Green River Valley Coalition is sponsoring a conference in Pinedale, Wyo., on March 26-27. "Wells, Wildlife and Quality of Life: Striking a Balance in the Upper Green River Valley" will include field trips, overflights and panel discussions exploring how the proposed 10,000 new gas wells will affect Wyoming’s residents, wildlife and future.
The Yosemite Association is holding its first annual Yosemite Birding Festival from April 23-25. The festival will include workshops and field trips as well as talks on the natural history and wildflowers of Yosemite.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation