Surely there are too many people on this planet already, but the good news is that global population is expected to stabilize sometime later this century.
The radical change in our administration’s global policy a few years ago (including the Iraq war, the failure to recognize the International Criminal Court, the Kyoto protocol, and the U.N. Convention on Child Labor, among others) has dropped the esteem of the United States in the eyes of people in Europe and Asia, and few of them, especially the most skilled labor, aspire anymore to migrate to the United States.
- Mark Bailey on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mark Bailey on What I learned from 30 years with the Forest Service
- Tom McCarty on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Andrew Sipocz on The great salmon compromise
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area