Surely there are too many people on this planet already, but the good news is that global population is expected to stabilize sometime later this century.
The radical change in our administration’s global policy a few years ago (including the Iraq war, the failure to recognize the International Criminal Court, the Kyoto protocol, and the U.N. Convention on Child Labor, among others) has dropped the esteem of the United States in the eyes of people in Europe and Asia, and few of them, especially the most skilled labor, aspire anymore to migrate to the United States.
- Harry Greene on The Pleistocene and the present don’t compute
- Michael/Teresa Newberry on American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline
- Penelope Blair on Rains bring incomplete drought relief to parts of Southwest
- W. Fred Sanders on American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline