While I do not agree with some positions taken by the Sierra Club, its work on legal issues regarding the environment is invaluable. Educating and lobbying for decreasing oil, mineral and timber use and extraction, while increasing education and lobbying for conservation and alternative energy sources, is a much more pressing "environmental issue" than immigration.
- Warren Anderson on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere