While I do not agree with some positions taken by the Sierra Club, its work on legal issues regarding the environment is invaluable. Educating and lobbying for decreasing oil, mineral and timber use and extraction, while increasing education and lobbying for conservation and alternative energy sources, is a much more pressing "environmental issue" than immigration.
- Scott Christy on A millennial mayor and his timber town
- Armin Gollannek on The end of coal is bringing a wrenching transition
- Marcia Ewell on National Park Service centennial shares limelight with scandals
- Todd McMahon on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.
- Steve McCarthy on The end of coal is bringing a wrenching transition