While I do not agree with some positions taken by the Sierra Club, its work on legal issues regarding the environment is invaluable. Educating and lobbying for decreasing oil, mineral and timber use and extraction, while increasing education and lobbying for conservation and alternative energy sources, is a much more pressing "environmental issue" than immigration.
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle