January 23, 1995
Denver International Airport may become a giant boondoggle.
Greater Gila Biodiversity Project and Gila Watch file suit against Catron County's "wise-use" ordinances.
Ultra-conservatives want to turn over public lands and national parks to the states and strip budgets of Interior and the Forest Service.
Federal biologists say grizzlies are "recovered" and no longer need endangered species protection in greater Yellowstone area.
Ranchers bid against each other and the Idaho Watersheds Project for grazing leases on Idaho state land.
Environmental lawsuit demands the Forest Service do analyses for 150 grazing allotments on the Beaverhead National Forest.
- nancy watson on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Rich Fairbanks on Federal public land transfers get a Congressional boost
- Jerry Unruh on Unwanted California tires end up in rivers and beaches
- Tsoi Tawodi on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- W John Faust on Unwanted California tires end up in rivers and beaches