January 23, 1995
Denver International Airport may become a giant boondoggle.
Greater Gila Biodiversity Project and Gila Watch file suit against Catron County's "wise-use" ordinances.
Ultra-conservatives want to turn over public lands and national parks to the states and strip budgets of Interior and the Forest Service.
Federal biologists say grizzlies are "recovered" and no longer need endangered species protection in greater Yellowstone area.
Ranchers bid against each other and the Idaho Watersheds Project for grazing leases on Idaho state land.
Environmental lawsuit demands the Forest Service do analyses for 150 grazing allotments on the Beaverhead National Forest.
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands