Find out whose money your lawmaker is spending: Check out the Center for Responsive Politics’ Web site. Search the most recent campaign contributions to presidential, congressional and state candidates by industry or individual contributors.
Head to Chico Hot Springs Resort at Pray, Mont., for the 16th annual North American Interagency Wolf Conference. Sponsored by an array of environmental groups, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the Nez Perce Tribe, the conference will be held April 6-8.
Call Suzanne at Defenders of Wildlife, 208-424-9385.
Hit the streets of Durango, Colo., on March 6-14 for the Durango Film Festival’s independent films, speakers and educational salons. The festival features "Do it for Uncle Graham," a new film by Candy Jones that looks at New Mexico’s 60-year nuclear legacy.
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands