America, while the latest, and possibly greatest, experiment in constantly evolving social and political systems, has miserably failed to be a truly capitalist society. Instead, the system is driven by powerful entities’ self-preservation and backed by government intervention and influence at all levels.
The answer to the question of whether or not Wal-Mart needs (or deserves, for that matter) our tax dollars is a clear and responding "NO."
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River