February 2, 2004
Port Orford, Ore., is working hard to create a new kind of community-based, sustainable fisheries management for the over-fished ocean. Also in this issue: Environmentalists and immigration activists have a few doubts about President Bush’s proposed immigration reform policy.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation