WIA = wilderness inventory area
CWP = citizens’ wilderness proposal
New Mexico (Jan. 21)
Rio Chama CWP (near Taos)
Rawhide Canyon CWP (near Carlsbad Caverns National Park)
Wyoming (Feb. 3)
Kinney Rim North CWP (Vermilion Basin)
Lysite Mountain CWP and Lysite Badlands CWP (near Thermopolis)
Honeycomb CWP (Red Desert)
Colorado (Feb. 12)
Grand Hogback CWP (near Rifle)
Utah (Feb. 17)
Desolation Canyon WIA (along the Green River in the Book Cliffs)
Cripple Cowboy WIA (Book Cliffs)
Daniel’s Canyon WIA (near Dinosaur National Monument)
Bull Canyon WIA (near Vernal)
Desolation Canyon CWP, Diamond Canyon CWP, Bitter Creek CWP,
Sweetwater CWP, Hells Hole CWP (all in the Book Cliffs)
Bull Canyon CWP, Moonshine Draw CWP, Bourdette Draw CWP (all near Dinosaur National Monument).
- nancy watson on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Rich Fairbanks on Federal public land transfers get a Congressional boost
- Jerry Unruh on Unwanted California tires end up in rivers and beaches
- Tsoi Tawodi on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- W John Faust on Unwanted California tires end up in rivers and beaches