303-477-0076 ext. 210
Where will you be when the sun rises? If it’s in Tucson sometime between Dec. 31 and Jan. 11, you might find yourself at the tribal nations’ pow-wow. The 12-day event will feature dancers, artists and vendors and representatives from more than 150 tribes.
Wyoming’s Upper Green River Valley Coalition has a new Web site that provides information, maps and photos related to current and proposed coalbed methane drilling in the valley.
Know an outstanding gas driller? How about a mining company that’s been using innovative technology? The Utah Board of Oil, Gas and Mining is seeking nominations for its 2004 Earth Day awards. Call Mary Potter to obtain a nomination form.
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle