303-477-0076 ext. 210
Where will you be when the sun rises? If it’s in Tucson sometime between Dec. 31 and Jan. 11, you might find yourself at the tribal nations’ pow-wow. The 12-day event will feature dancers, artists and vendors and representatives from more than 150 tribes.
Wyoming’s Upper Green River Valley Coalition has a new Web site that provides information, maps and photos related to current and proposed coalbed methane drilling in the valley.
Know an outstanding gas driller? How about a mining company that’s been using innovative technology? The Utah Board of Oil, Gas and Mining is seeking nominations for its 2004 Earth Day awards. Call Mary Potter to obtain a nomination form.
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town