She seems to forget that if all the peaceful, stable, sensitive Vermont farmers had stayed home milking cows they never kill, there would be no Western culture (as we know it) for her to criticize.
Perhaps, in 200 years, we lowly Westerners will evolve to the level of her sensitive Vermont sweetie who doesn’t eat meat and sports a complicated goatee. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we will just have to try to tolerate uppity New Englanders with our good ol’ Western hospitality. "Once again, it’s a question of temperament — regional temperament."
Swan Valley, Montana
- Traci Amborn on Fracking is the big new gun
- Deb Dedon on Should the president of the Navajo Nation speak Navajo?
- Deb O'Neill on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Bill Williams on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- Nathan Johnson on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation