She seems to forget that if all the peaceful, stable, sensitive Vermont farmers had stayed home milking cows they never kill, there would be no Western culture (as we know it) for her to criticize.
Perhaps, in 200 years, we lowly Westerners will evolve to the level of her sensitive Vermont sweetie who doesn’t eat meat and sports a complicated goatee. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we will just have to try to tolerate uppity New Englanders with our good ol’ Western hospitality. "Once again, it’s a question of temperament — regional temperament."
Swan Valley, Montana
- Millie Carson on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Dale Lockwood on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators
- Regina Johnson on Go ahead, wander your way
- Paulette Bierzychudek on Obama’s mixed impact on endangered species
- Charles Fox on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators