She seems to forget that if all the peaceful, stable, sensitive Vermont farmers had stayed home milking cows they never kill, there would be no Western culture (as we know it) for her to criticize.
Perhaps, in 200 years, we lowly Westerners will evolve to the level of her sensitive Vermont sweetie who doesn’t eat meat and sports a complicated goatee. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we will just have to try to tolerate uppity New Englanders with our good ol’ Western hospitality. "Once again, it’s a question of temperament — regional temperament."
Swan Valley, Montana
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation