She seems to forget that if all the peaceful, stable, sensitive Vermont farmers had stayed home milking cows they never kill, there would be no Western culture (as we know it) for her to criticize.
Perhaps, in 200 years, we lowly Westerners will evolve to the level of her sensitive Vermont sweetie who doesn’t eat meat and sports a complicated goatee. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we will just have to try to tolerate uppity New Englanders with our good ol’ Western hospitality. "Once again, it’s a question of temperament — regional temperament."
Swan Valley, Montana
- Jody Karr on How can we protect our National Parks? Here’s an idea.
- Scott Veirs on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- Jim Bolen on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- David W Hamilton on Comb Ridge parcel sold to highest bidder
- Michael Bryant on Comb Ridge parcel sold to highest bidder