As Cecile Richards, the leader of the effort, explains, “By coordinating activities, we’ll reach people in a smarter, more targeted way. This is a coalition of the biggest grassroots groups in the country, and it shows their desire to be more effective in the upcoming election.” For more information, see www.americavotes.org.
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Randy Piper on Bark beetle kill leads to more severe fires, right? Well, maybe
- Delaine Spilsbury on The water czar who reshaped Colorado River politics