As Cecile Richards, the leader of the effort, explains, “By coordinating activities, we’ll reach people in a smarter, more targeted way. This is a coalition of the biggest grassroots groups in the country, and it shows their desire to be more effective in the upcoming election.” For more information, see www.americavotes.org.
- James Foley on The land transfer movement’s great public-lands hoax
- Michael/Teresa Newberry on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Joe Cosentino on What if I’m not white?
- David W Hamilton on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- David Bittner on This July 4th, take a gander at the phone book