As Cecile Richards, the leader of the effort, explains, “By coordinating activities, we’ll reach people in a smarter, more targeted way. This is a coalition of the biggest grassroots groups in the country, and it shows their desire to be more effective in the upcoming election.” For more information, see www.americavotes.org.
- Andrew Sipocz on The great salmon compromise
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?