So give me and my outstretched fly-fishing arms your dirtbags, your rednecks, your poor slobs any day. They’re one hell of a lot more interesting and no doubt doing far less environmental damage per capita, if not in toto.
In the spirit of Wobbly old Ed Abbey,
Spearfish, South Dakota
- Patrick Alexander on Federal-lands ranching: A half-century of decline
- Bri Stone on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- Jim Bolen on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- David W Hamilton on Judge strikes down BLM fracking rule
- David W Hamilton on Federal-lands ranching: A half-century of decline