So give me and my outstretched fly-fishing arms your dirtbags, your rednecks, your poor slobs any day. They’re one hell of a lot more interesting and no doubt doing far less environmental damage per capita, if not in toto.
In the spirit of Wobbly old Ed Abbey,
Spearfish, South Dakota
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town
- Lee Rimel on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town