So give me and my outstretched fly-fishing arms your dirtbags, your rednecks, your poor slobs any day. They’re one hell of a lot more interesting and no doubt doing far less environmental damage per capita, if not in toto.
In the spirit of Wobbly old Ed Abbey,
Spearfish, South Dakota
- Dale Lockwood on Five reasons to be optimistic about climate change
- Ray Nelson on Go ahead, wander your way
- Jim Bolen on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- Greg Lind on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- Bruce Farnsworth on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem