So give me and my outstretched fly-fishing arms your dirtbags, your rednecks, your poor slobs any day. They’re one hell of a lot more interesting and no doubt doing far less environmental damage per capita, if not in toto.
In the spirit of Wobbly old Ed Abbey,
Spearfish, South Dakota
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation