So give me and my outstretched fly-fishing arms your dirtbags, your rednecks, your poor slobs any day. They’re one hell of a lot more interesting and no doubt doing far less environmental damage per capita, if not in toto.
In the spirit of Wobbly old Ed Abbey,
Spearfish, South Dakota
- Jim Scarborough on For climate activists, a bright spot in a dismal election
- Tim McKimmie on Dear Forest Service: Today’s John Muir shoots video
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass