Shearwater Books, Island Press, 1718 Connecticut Ave. N.W., Suite 300, Washington, DC 20009. 380 pages, $24.95, illustrated by Laura Simonds Southworth.
- Steve Snyder on Searching for solutions in the changing rural West
- Marcia Ewell on Revamped chemical safety law gives EPA more power
- Larry Glickfeld on How the livestock industry can help cut greenhouse gas emissions
- Mark Rozman on As delisting looms, grizzly advocates prepare for a final face-off
- Steve Snyder on How the livestock industry can help cut greenhouse gas emissions