Copies of the 245-page report are available from the Wildlife Society, 5410 Grosvenor Lane, Bethesda, MD 20814-2197 (301/897-9770). The cost is $15 to Wildlife Society members and $18 to others.
- Mike Sennett on Go ahead, control my guns
- Barbara Ullian on How to love a weird and perfect wilderness
- John Wahoff on It’s not the Wild West anymore. Look before you shoot.
- Tom Kinnane on Missing science, disagreement surrounds fracking report
- Gerald Burton on Back to civics class: 10 things to know about Standing Rock