Copies of the 245-page report are available from the Wildlife Society, 5410 Grosvenor Lane, Bethesda, MD 20814-2197 (301/897-9770). The cost is $15 to Wildlife Society members and $18 to others.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep