Copies of the 245-page report are available from the Wildlife Society, 5410 Grosvenor Lane, Bethesda, MD 20814-2197 (301/897-9770). The cost is $15 to Wildlife Society members and $18 to others.
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle