August 18, 2003
In Wyoming’s Upper Green River Basin, a natural gas boom is threatening pronghorn antelope and other wildlife, and some Pinedale-area residents are beginning to fight back. Also in this issue: The West is likely to be the loser under the new energy bill just passed by Congress.
- Regina Johnson on Rep. Rob Bishop is chipping away at Theodore Roosevelt's legacy
- Andy Grosland on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Andy Grosland on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Melissa McDowell on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution