Joseph Kriesecker found the following atrazine effects on leopard frogs: enhanced susceptibility to trematode parasites, cysts and limb abnormalities. The Rachel Carson Council tracks and disseminates scientific data on pesticides (firstname.lastname@example.org).
North Bangor, New York
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation