Joseph Kriesecker found the following atrazine effects on leopard frogs: enhanced susceptibility to trematode parasites, cysts and limb abnormalities. The Rachel Carson Council tracks and disseminates scientific data on pesticides (firstname.lastname@example.org).
North Bangor, New York
- Shelley Ellis on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- Jan Hearthstone on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem
- Tiffy Squid on Why we need condors in eastern Oregon
- Mark Rozman on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists
- Richard Clough on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists