June 9, 2003
A life-threatening stroke in Idaho’s Craters of the Moon National Monument puts the author’s fight for wilderness into perspective. Also in this issue: Frustrated by Utah’s anti-wilderness moves, the national outdoor-equipment industry threatens to move its twice-yearly giant Outdoor Retailer show out of Salt Lake City.
- Leon McCoy on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman
- Robb Cadwell on Why OR7 is a celebrity
- Leon McCoy on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- Larry Glickfeld on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- David W Hamilton on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations