Friends of the Earth, Oil Report, 1025 Vermont Ave. NW, 3rd Floor, Washington, DC 20005, 202/783-7400. 1994. $25 for nonprofits and FOE members, $55 for nonmembers. 800/537-9359. 234 pages.
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?