Friends of the Earth, Oil Report, 1025 Vermont Ave. NW, 3rd Floor, Washington, DC 20005, 202/783-7400. 1994. $25 for nonprofits and FOE members, $55 for nonmembers. 800/537-9359. 234 pages.
- Barbara Hulet on The Bundy family, on trial
- Shelley Stallings on The companies behind DAPL don’t think they’ve lost
- Steve Snyder on The twisted economics of the Dakota Access Pipeline
- Mark Rozman on Feds to send conciliators amid tensions over Dakota Access
- Mark Rozman on Latest: California’s tree die-off is bigger than you thought