April 14, 2003
Just as it seemed the local communities were starting to accept the BLM’s Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, the rise of conservative national politics has helped to revive old grudges and stir up opposition. Also in this issue: Conservationists say it’s too soon for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to declare that wolves are no longer endangered.
- Thomas Arvensis on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Robert Parker on Sagebrush Insurgency connections
- Wayne L Hare on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Jordan on New leader steps up for the American Lands Council
- Carrie Casagram on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs