May 4, 1992
Politicians, environmentalists and business leaders agree, the 1992 congressional campaign in Montana (between Pat Williams, a Democrat, and Ron Marlenee, a Republican) is likely to result in the most important -- and interesting -- election in perhaps a generation.
- John H Marble on The view from the top of the food chain
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog