Just 44 percent of the "nuisance" grizzly bears trapped and relocated in the northern Rockies survive two years without getting into trouble again, says a wildlife biologist for the state of Montana. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/24.5/download-entire-issue
- Matt Chew on Invasive crayfish in Oregon devastate native newts
- Jeffronimo Kingpin on Is Yucca Mountain back on the table?
- Verne House on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Irene Schmidt on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road
- Russ McCollum on What we've lost in the Methow Valley wildfires