The outcome of a legal battle between a cattle company and the federal government over transmission of brucellosis from wild bison could impose dramatic changes in the use of public land in the West. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/24.4/download-entire-issue
- Karl Anderson on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Mark Rozman on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Rich Fairbanks on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Charles Fox on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Steve Snyder on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs