The outcome of a legal battle between a cattle company and the federal government over transmission of brucellosis from wild bison could impose dramatic changes in the use of public land in the West. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/24.4/download-entire-issue
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day