A bitter, five-year congressional fight over the world's first engineered nuclear waste dump has been settled in time-honored fashion: in the back room. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/24.24/download-entire-issue
- Ryan Stevenson on Can human judgment handle avalanches?
- Bryan Daneman on Scarcity and survival reign in ‘The Water Knife’
- Krista Langlois on Idaho mining dispute raises questions about the future of wilderness
- Bill Azevedo on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution