In yet another chapter of the Sagebrush Rebellion in southeastern Utah, two rural counties are trying to a force the federal government to allow construction of the Book Cliffs Highway across some of the state's wildest land. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/24.20/download-entire-issue
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands
- Robert Gates on Lessons from boom and bust in New Mexico
- colt por on Is there a way through the West's bitter wild horse wars?