September 21, 1992
Today, across the West, scientists, rockhounds and those who collect for profit are battling over the bones of the 100-million-year-old wildlife of the Mesozoic.
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas
- Steve Snyder on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment
- Ray Ring on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- Wayne L Hare on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington
- Tom McCall on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought