September 7, 1992
Pulling his horse up short, U.S. Forest Service District Ranger Steve Posey turns to watch a helicopter fly overhead with another load of concrete and building materials dangling from its belly ...
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas