August 24, 1992
Beavers on a ranch in Idaho have turned a previously gouged creek bottom into a wetland brimming with wildlife and produced a new pasture for the ranch's livestock.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep