The $4 billion Central Arizona Project project provides water, but few can afford to buy it. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/24.14/download-entire-issue
- Jim Scarborough on Environmentalists on both sides of the border eye Canadian election
- Tony Chiaviello on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Steve Snyder on The Colorado River’s desalination plant is on its last legs
- Art Anderson on Can the pope bridge the climate divide?
- Art Anderson on Environmentalists on both sides of the border eye Canadian election