July 13, 1992
Dams and coal hit the age of limits.
The region's electric system was built on vast resources, federal subsidies and freedom from environmental regulations. Now, the industry may be forced to change its strategy -- but not without a fight.
- Patrick Kelly on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- John W Stephens on A new and more dangerous Sagebrush Rebellion
- Butch Kallem on Should this national monument become a national park?
- Jim Scarborough on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Thomas Vonalten on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency