June 15, 1992
A century-long battle for water rights waged by the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community in Arizona ended as Western film rarely do: The Indians won.
- Doug Johnson on The West’s ‘new normal’: Another long season of volatile wildfires
- W John Faust on Meet the NASA scientist keeping an eye on California’s drought
- Randy Welch on Biking bill is a smokescreen for opening up wilderness
- Jim Simons on Biking bill is a smokescreen for opening up wilderness
- Herbert Curl on New documentary offers a sharp look at the West’s water crisis