June 15, 1992
A century-long battle for water rights waged by the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community in Arizona ended as Western film rarely do: The Indians won.
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands
- Robert Gates on Lessons from boom and bust in New Mexico
- colt por on Is there a way through the West's bitter wild horse wars?