Tucson, Ariz.-based Wildlife Damage Review spreads the word about how taxpayers finance the killing of predators. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/24.1/download-entire-issue
- Lowell Jones on Pot growers put huge energy demand on the grid
- Denise Fort on Why are Western attorneys general going rogue?
- Mike Sennett on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Pat Munday on The Greatest Generation at its worst
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators