I was dismayed to learn of the plight of cattle growers who are forced to pay "checkoff" fees of a dollar a head. In the simple interest of fairness to cattle farmers and the American public, we should call for the immediate elimination of both checkoff fees and subsidized grazing privileges on public lands.
John W. Wall
San Francisco, California
- Peter Nelson on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Deb Dedon on New Mexico delays controversial Gila vote
- Deb Dedon on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Deb Dedon on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Chuck Brushwood on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?