Twenty years after a Viet Cong rocket left him with a concussion and flesh wounds, Ron West has become a warrior for Blackfeet spiritual leaders fighting to preserve the Badger-Two Medicine area south of Glacier National Park. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/23.9/download-entire-issue
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands
- Robert Gates on Lessons from boom and bust in New Mexico
- colt por on Is there a way through the West's bitter wild horse wars?