The Forest Service claims parts of the Big Cimarron grazing allotment on the Uncompahgre National Forest are chronically overgrazed, and says the bulk of the area should be managed for recreation and the protection of its rivers and lakes. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/23.6/download-entire-issue
- Adam Hannuksela on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Robin Switzer on Humans and ecosystems mix it up on the U.S. - Mexico Borderlands
- Mark York on Tribes win one fight, lose another in pipeline protest
- Greg Arnold on New allegations of sexual harassment in Yosemite, Yellowstone
- Sophia Bogner on Tribes win one fight, lose another in pipeline protest