December 30, 1991
An animal-rights activist has wounded or killed hunts for black bears in California and Colorado, grizzly bears and buffalo in Montana, and elk in Arizona, and has his sights set on other hunts in the West.
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River
- Dale Lockwood on Rural cops get militarized