December 30, 1991
An animal-rights activist has wounded or killed hunts for black bears in California and Colorado, grizzly bears and buffalo in Montana, and elk in Arizona, and has his sights set on other hunts in the West.
- Andrew Sipocz on The great salmon compromise
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?