December 16, 1991
Frank and Deborah Popper see themselves as carrying a timely, well-meant warning to the Great Plains. But most Great Plains residents see the two New Jersey academics as alarmists, and their Buffalo Commons idea as malicious.
- John H Marble on The view from the top of the food chain
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog