December 2, 1991
Native Americans are in the best position to alter the way dams are operated as developers ask the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to renew licenses for 170 of the nation's oldest hydropower projects.
- Greg Graves on Can human judgment handle avalanches?
- John W Stephens on Ranch Diaries: How to coexist with wild animals
- Ryan Stevenson on Can human judgment handle avalanches?
- Bryan Daneman on Scarcity and survival reign in ‘The Water Knife’
- Krista Langlois on Idaho mining dispute raises questions about the future of wilderness