December 2, 1991
Native Americans are in the best position to alter the way dams are operated as developers ask the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to renew licenses for 170 of the nation's oldest hydropower projects.
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands