December 2, 1991
Native Americans are in the best position to alter the way dams are operated as developers ask the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to renew licenses for 170 of the nation's oldest hydropower projects.
- Jim Scarborough on Rural counties dealing with loss of fed dollars
- Len Newton on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising