December 2, 1991
Native Americans are in the best position to alter the way dams are operated as developers ask the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to renew licenses for 170 of the nation's oldest hydropower projects.
- Millie Carson on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Shelley Ellis on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- Jan Hearthstone on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem
- Tiffy Squid on Why we need condors in eastern Oregon
- Mark Rozman on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists