Southern Utah's vast and unspoiled Kaiparowits Plateau is once again at the center of a battle over large-scale coal development. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/23.21/download-entire-issue
- John H Marble on The view from the top of the food chain
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog