Southern Utah's vast and unspoiled Kaiparowits Plateau is once again at the center of a battle over large-scale coal development. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/23.21/download-entire-issue
- Greg Graves on Can human judgment handle avalanches?
- John W Stephens on Ranch Diaries: How to coexist with wild animals
- Ryan Stevenson on Can human judgment handle avalanches?
- Bryan Daneman on Scarcity and survival reign in ‘The Water Knife’
- Krista Langlois on Idaho mining dispute raises questions about the future of wilderness