For years environmentalists wrote off the Targhee National Forest as a sacrifice zone, but as the Targhee re-writes its forest plan, the area is under close scrutiny. Download entire issue to view this article:
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day