Overwhelmed by the current wave of tourism, federal administrators of the public land surrounding Moab say they are unprepared to handle the environmental impacts of off-trail biking, four-wheeling and unregulated camping. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/23.21/download-entire-issue
- Shelley Ellis on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- Jan Hearthstone on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem
- Tiffy Squid on Why we need condors in eastern Oregon
- Mark Rozman on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists
- Richard Clough on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists