Sheepman Sam Robinson says sheep have not only failed to harm the mountains near Vail, Colo., where he has grazed them for the last 11 summers, they've also done the ecosystem some good. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/23.19/download-entire-issue
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River