October 21, 1991
Working undercover, agents bought an array of illegal poisons, learned how to lace carcasses with them, and visited ranches where deadly baits were left for predators.
- William Mullane on How right-wing emigrants conquered North Idaho
- Ricardo Small on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy