October 21, 1991
Working undercover, agents bought an array of illegal poisons, learned how to lace carcasses with them, and visited ranches where deadly baits were left for predators.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation