October 21, 1991
Working undercover, agents bought an array of illegal poisons, learned how to lace carcasses with them, and visited ranches where deadly baits were left for predators.
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought